- I have mainly been sitting in the garden, reading and topping up my tan on the penultimate day of summer. I have listened to music. I have much to discuss, but frankly, at this moment in time, I have no inclination to do so. Maybe I will later.
Saturday, September 08, 2012
2012 - 63
Stuff
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Cultural Life - Quality Control Buttons
What's Up? As the Book Festival has now finished and my personal anxiety levels return to where they were two weeks ago (probably a litt...
-
What a tumultuous two weeks. A crazy crazy 14 days that has changed the face of politics, Europe and English football forever. I woke up las...
-
Steven Wilson The Raven That Refused to Sing and Other Stories Or The Raven Didn't Make Me As Much Money as I Would Have Liked and Ot...
-
What's Up? Look, this is controversial and I risk alienating certain people among my friends who might feel that I should either shut ...
No comments:
Post a Comment